Most payment terms are supported, but western union and t/t is preferable. Usually, for more than 50,000$ order , we accept T/T 30% before placing the order, the 70% balance to be paid before shipping!
We Consider Our Customers as Our Friends and Families, and we do believe in the Win-Win Situation for Establishing Long-Good-Term Relationship.
Strong R&D Team, always walk in the forefront of the industry.
We always put quality as the first consideration, 100% QC for all products.
• Customer Satisfaction
Anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations.
1. Can not show the complete picture
2. Several cameras view at the time, CPU usage resulting in suspended animation
3. UC software can search the IPC, but cannot show the picture
Install UC2 video surveillance client called UC for short, which support Windows 2000/XP/2003/7 operating systems, it is recommended not to use the following operating systems Windows 98.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Intel Pentium4 2.0G or above.
- Main Memory: DDR400 512MB or above.
- NIC: 100/1000M adaptive.
- HDD: 80G or above.
- Graphics: GeForce4 64MB or above.
- Display: 17 inch (or above) color LCD or CRT monitor, 1024 × 768 resolution (or above).
- Note: If more real-time video and records, and to achieve better results, CPU, memory, graphics must be configured higher.
1. Please need install two pcs graphics card, because one graphics card can support EDO of 2, so if you need 4, and then need two pcs Graphics card
2. Setup the Graphics card to EDO (setup on the graphics card)
3. Install the VC to the computer, then setup display on 3-4monitors. (Please need confirm, only after setup the graphic card to EDO then the function will be shows on the VC, if you not setup it, there will not shows